How bed bugs spread
Bed bugs can move from room to room within the matter of seconds. They can travel through clothing or travel by themselves crawling from one room to another. They mostly get caught from outside and when people come home they carry the bugs in with them, that’s why it is important to not sleep with your out door clothes on.
How to prevent and get rid of bed bugs:
- Use mattress covered to protect your mattress,
- Reduce clutter in your home,
- Vacuum your mattress and room
- Regularly wash your bedsheets and blankets
- Wash your clothes frequency
- Change clothes frequently
- Don’t wear outdoor clothes inside for too long before putting them in the wash
Why do they appear:
Bed bugs can appear from other infested areas, they can come from old or second-hand furniture and they usually hide in places like bags, luggage, clothes and so travelling is one of the biggest and main cause to bed bug infestations. Bed bugs go unnoticed by a lot of people and since then are very small.
How do they spread:
They spread by leaching onto clothing, bags, coats and when you go into a different room they jump off and crawl into the beds, other clothes, sofas, anything in that room.