How to get ready for Halloween decorating
To start with, make a list of everything that may be needed for Halloween. The list should mainly have decorations and sweets for Halloween. If you are struggling to come up with a list, compare what you did for Halloween last year to see if you want to keep the same items as last year or want to change it up. Keep in mind that the list should stay within a budget if you have one.
What should I prepare for Halloween?
- Sweets and candy.
- Carve pumpkins for decorations.
- Prepare some costumes for Halloween.
- Decorate your home with Halloween decorations.
- Choose a theme for Halloween.
- Choose a time period for a party or giving out trick or treats.
When should you start decorating for Halloween?
The best time to start decorating for Halloween is within the first 2 weeks of October. This is to make sure that you have enough time to prepare for Halloween to put up the decorations and get the candy and sweets and the tricks in advance.
You can also start at the end of September as well. You’re just going to end up having the decorations longer and they might get ruined depending on the weather, but that might help with the mood and atmosphere the decorations will give.
How do people decorate for Halloween?
- Light up your home.
- Use plastic bats inside of lamps.
- Create a spooky design for the pumpkin.
- Put up some decorations outside like skeletons.
- Try using a candle with a ‘blood’ colour for some decorations.