60 Night Trial / 10 Year Warranty
At Furnitureful we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional comfort, night after night. With this in mind, if you are not 100% happy with your mattress, you can request a refund
How the 60-Night Sleep Trial works:
- From the day the mattress is delivered to your home, you have 60 nights to sleep on it
- If after 60 nights you are not completely happy with your mattress, you would need to get in touch with us within 7 days immediately after your 60 night trial ends to let us know. Please complete this form and provide details
- An alternative mattress from our range may be offered to you
- In the event that a higher priced alternative mattress is chosen, then any difference in price must be paid at the time of re-selection. We are unable to refund any difference in price if a lower priced mattress is selected
- Proof of purchase must be provided at the point of re-selection
- All original packaging can be removed from the mattress but must be retained in case you need to return the mattress to us.
- A mattress protector must have been used for the duration of the trial period. The original mattress is to be returned in the original packaging in clean and presentable condition with no damage, stains or marks.
- We will only allow one exchange in relation to any particular purchase.
- The guarantee does not affect your statutory rights in relation to the product (including any right relating to any faults with the product).
- The ’60-Night Sleep Trial’ is limited to one exchange per household
- If a certain model, size or fabric is no longer available, we reserves the right to substitute for an alternative at our discretion
- The ’60 Night Sleep Trial’ does not apply to mattresses which are defective due to misuse, wilful damage, accidental damage, unauthorised repairs or alterations, neglect or general wear and tear.
- You will be responsible for returning your mattress to us. Delivery of the replacement mattress may take up to 14 days from the date of your re-selection
- The ’60 Night Sleep Trial’ only applies to mattresses and excludes divan bases, headboards or bedding products
- Only the original purchaser may invoke the ’60 Night Sleep Trial’ and it only applies to mattresses that remain within the United Kingdom.
10 year mattress warranty
We are proud to offer a 10 Year warranty on our mattress as it meets the highest standards for domestic use. Please note that this warranty is provided free of charge and in addition to the rights given to you by the law. The warranty starts on the date of delivery of the mattress and lasts until the end of 10 years from that date. Our 10 year mattress warranty is governed by and subject to the terms and conditions stated below.
what the warranty covers
This warranty covers the following defects in materials and workmanship of our mattress that has only been under normal usage and proper care in accordance with guidance and FAQ.
- Spring unit failure
- Side stitching coming apart
- Deterioration which causes the mattress to have a visible indentation or sag greater than 2.5cm, as long as that indentation or sag has not resulted from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation as described in the FAQ
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, as long as the mattress has not been handled improperly
- Concerning the mattress cover only, any manufacturing defect in the zipper assembly or the fabric of the mattress cover. As noted below, a defect relating to the mattress cover alone will not entitle you to a replacement mattress, just the cover itself.
what the warranty does not cover
By way of example of what is not covered, please see the following list (although there can be other things too which are not covered):
- Our mattresses are designed to work to their optimum level when paired with our bed frame. A mattress which fails having been used on a non-compatible base as described in the FAQs, or a bedstead where the gaps between the slats are greater than 75mm. will not be protected under the terms of this warranty. 75mm is the max size between slats recommended for use by the National Bed Federation (NBF)
- Products which have not been maintained in accordance with washing and/or care instructions supplied
- We've tested mattresses to support individual sleepers up to 20 stone/130 kg. We don't yet have any data on tests for sleepers above that weight, so we would not recommend this.
- Comfort preference
- Use other than normal domestic use
- Physical abuse or damage to the mattress which causes defects such as burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage or stains
- Mould, dirt or smells resulting from poor mattress care. More information can be found in the FAQs
- Normal wear and tear that occurs under standard domestic use and handling
- Any claim made other than for the benefit of the original purchaser
- Replacement of a mattress due to defective cover. If you purchase a mattress and only the cover is defective (and not the mattress), we will only replace the cover and not the whole mattress
- Any mattress sold by a reseller who is not an authorised reseller at the time of purchase
- Any mattress not opened within 6 weeks of the date of delivery
- Any mattress sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the mattress is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by someone else
- We reserve the right to refuse to collect and/or dispose of any unsanitary mattress
- Any claim against this warranty that is not made by contacting the customer support team via this form
If you believe there is a defect which is covered by this warranty, you should fill out this form to our customer support team. Our team will send you questions and photographs instructions which you are required to complete in order to open a warranty claim. Failure to answer or send photographs for the warranty claim may result in a delay or closing of your warranty case. Our production team may decide to have your mattress returned to us (we will cover the shipping and return costs that would incur) for further evaluation by us. Any evidence we receive regarding the potential warranty claim will be cross-examined and evaluated. When we have received the evidence that is required, we will decide at our sole, reasonable discretion if your claim is covered under the warranty.
If you have a successful warranty claim, we will either repair or replace with the same or comparable mattress at our cost. If you have a valid claim under the warranty and you want to replace a defective mattress with a more expensive mattress, then please contact the customer support team via this form. In these circumstances, you will be required to pay the difference between the original list price of the mattress and the list price of the upgrade mattress at the time of the upgrade. Please note that delivery of replaced or repaired mattresses is only available to the country to which the original order was delivered. With our warranty, this does not include the right to a refund. The warranty only covers replacements, repairs and upgrades of successful warranty claims.
We have the right to send an independent third party assessment specialist, if we are unable to identify the initial issue reported by yourself. We can also send the independent third party assessment specialist upon your request at our cost. These technicians are fully trained and qualified to test for any manufacturing faults that are covered under your 10-year warranty. They will complete a careful inspection of your mattress and produce a full report. Please be aware that we make the final decision based on the independent 3rd party recommendation on whether a mattress is defective and qualifies for repair or replacement. We therefore reserve the right to not offer a replacement or repair if the assessment concludes that the product is clearly not defective.
You have a right to have alternative testing conducted on your mattress if you decide. However, any assessment or testing reports given to us as evidence of a product defect will need to be fully disclosed to us before assessment takes place. They must be undertaken by either a UKAS accredited test lab or a NBF member for the final report to be accepted. We will reimburse you for any reasonable costs of return shipping and any associated testing costs incurred by you (subject to you providing adequate proof and a report from a UKAS accredited service or NBF member) and ship the repaired or replaced mattress back to you at our cost.
Once we have taken a decision there can be no further claim considered for the next 6 months. If you would wish to dispute our decision on your warranty claim, you are free to seek further advice from the Furniture Ombudsman
If any of the above conditions are not met, the ’60 Night Sleep Trial’ will be declined.