• Please ensure that the bed is fully assembled and secured before it is used
• Please check the pack contents before assembling the bed, if any components are missing please contact Furnitureful customer services with the provided contact information.
• Due to the size, it is recommended that items are assembled on a flat surface. This product should only be used on firm and level ground
• Please do not use any tools other than the ones provided and shown in the assembly guide
• Do not discard any of the packaging or the instructions. Check you have all the parts and fittings and keep out of the reach of children
• The packaging will be needed if the bed has to be returned
Position the mattress on the slat frame while it is in the closed position. Operate the belt handle to open and close the bed.
PLEASE NOTE - When lowering the slat frame for the first time, take care to make sure it does not rub unevenly on the inside face of the side rails. If it does, the bed has been assembled slightly out of square. This can be reflected by moving the foot end of the bed slightly to the left or right whilst leaving the head end stationary.
The gas pistons for this bed are extremely strong and cannot be operated by hand when not fitted to the Ottoman bed. All pistons are tested for correct pressure and operation before being distributed with the bed.
Initially it might appear that the pistons are very stiff when opening and closing the Ottoman bed - THIS IS PERFECTLY NORMAL. After operating the Ottoman bed a few times, the pistons for opening and closing the storage area will become easier.
For the safety of yourselves and others, please ensure that -
• Children do not play in the storage area, the gas pistons or try and lift the metal frame.
• Please do not stand in the storage space at any time • Ensure that hands and fingers are clear of the mechanism when opening or closing the bed.
• Please do not stand on the wooden slats, or any part of the bed.
• Only use the storage compartment when the frame is fully raised and in the correct position • Please do not over tighten, screws, nuts or bolts on the bed frame.
• Do not use scourers or chemical cleaners. To wipe clean, please use a sponge and warm soapy water.
• Do not use solvent based cleaners or detergents as they can bleach or damage the bed • Only use the belt when lifting and lowering the frame. Failure to comply with this warning may result in injury and finger entrapment.
• Attach the belt to the metal part of the frame and make sure it is always visible on the outside of the bed frame.
• Ensure the metal frame is fully raised in the ‘Up’ position before using the Ottoman space, otherwise the frame could fall causing injury.
• Do not attempt to move the bed while the frame is in the ‘Up’ position.
• Please keep children and pets away from the Ottoman bed while opening an closing the slat frame to avoid any possible injuries.
Depending on the size of your bed the number of parts for the Slats, Centre Slat Caps & Side Slat Caps may vary. Centre Slat Caps: King - 12x, Double - 11x, Small Double - 11x, Single - 11x Side Slat Caps: King - 24x, Double - 22x, Small Double - 22x, Single - 22x Slats: King - 24x, Double - 22x, Small Double - 22x, Single - 22
Thank You for using our Guide. We hope that it has helped you. If your are struggling or are confused then scan the QR Code below. This will take you to a video tutorial for extra support.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
October 12, 2021 2 min read
A lot of people suffer from Snoring but did you know that by having a memory foam pillow can be a solution to a better night's sleep if snoring is affecting your sleep.
October 11, 2021 3 min read
October 08, 2021 2 min read
You can easily add text like this to your sidebar to display details about blog authors, upcoming promotions or general info about your shop.
Be the first to know about upcoming sales and promos. Get a 10% discount coupon when you subscribe!
Get a sneak peek on upcoming promos and get 10% off your first order!