Are sofa covers any good?
Sofa covers are a great way to protect and preserve your original sofa material, it helps extend the life of the sofa and allows you to get the best use out of your sofa. Its main job is to protect your sofa from any spills or tears that may happen.
What are sofa covers?
Sofa covers are covers that you place on top of your sofas to prevent them from staining, it helps protect your original sofa covers and they can come in different types of materials, different colours, different sizes and different textures. Some covers are like plain sheets and others are fitted, they have elastic around them so that they can cover the sofa.
The advantages of sofa covers:
- They protect your sofa
- They prevent stains
- They protect from any tears
- Prevents dust
- They come in a variety of colours and materials
- They come in different designs and textures
- Removable and washing machine friendly
The disadvantages of sofa covers:
- Your original sofa is covered up
- The covers may slip off the mattress
- They may not fit properly
- They may show wrinkles
- The type of slipcovers can make your sofa look cheap