What are the pros and cons of a platform storage bed?
There are many different pros and cons of the platform storage beds. Having a platform storage bed can help you with storage and come in a variety of styles. However, a storage platform bed can with a few cons.
The pros to getting a platform storage bed are:
- Doesn't require a box spring: having a platform storage bed is good for people who do not want to have a spring box.
- Durable and sturdy: a platform storage bed is sturdy and are durable so will last a long time
- Extremely comfortable: a platform storage bed can be very comfortable to sleep in because the bed will not end up sagging on one side like box springs, meaning sleeping on a platform storage bed will be very comfortable.
- Wide variety of attractive styles: platform storage beds come in lots of different styles. When looking for a platform storage bed it’s best to shop around as there will be a platform storage bed in your style out there for you.
- Can provide storage space: this platform bed has storage space available hence the name platform storage bed. having a platform storage bed gives you lots of space to store items under the bed.
The cons to getting a platform storage bed are:
- Large and heavy: the bed is difficult to move when getting a platform storage bed its good to remember that the bed will be heavy to move around, so if you’re a person that likes to range furniture around regularly then this bed may not be the best for you.
- Low to the ground: a platform storage bed is going to be low to the ground and so is not the best bed for everyone as having a bed low to the ground may make the bed more prone to collecting dust which is not good if you have allergies.
- Can be expensive: while there are a lot of good things about and platform storage bed and may seem like the perfect bed for you, a platform storage bed is very expensive so not everyone will have access to this bed which is a big con as it stops a lot of people from getting this bed no matter of the pros.