Will office chairs damage vinyl flooring?
Vinyl is a very sensitive material, which can tear, scratch and scruff, so office chairs can be damaging to vinyl flooring, when office chairs are dragged through vinyl floors you are risking damaging the flooring. Heavy furniture such as office chairs can cause dents so in some ways yes, office chairs can damage vinyl floors.
Are vinyl floors worth it in offices?
Vinyl floors are not worth it for offices, as they won't last very long with the amount of heavy furniture such as desks and chairs that will be applying pressure on the floor and may cause dents and tares if moved around. So, when refurbishing an office think about a harder, stronger material than vinyl.
Benefits of vinyl floors?
- Some of the benefits of vinyl floors are that they are very durable.
- They are easy to install
- Easy to maintain and clean
- They are water resistant
- They come in a range of different designs
- They are also affordable
Disadvantages of vinyl floors?
- Some disadvantages are that they can be damaged easily
- The colours can fade
- They are non-biodegradable